Friday, February 9, 2007

The Inspiration


Since two years my life has changed dramatically!! No pathos intended but when i viewed the blog of my friend shubham it inspired me to share things that I so value in my life.

The major question is why would any one be interested in such a Blog? But the fact of the matter is sometimes writing what you felt is the best way to express. Many do write a personal diary and i'm one of that many, yet somewhere somehow we keep our experiences so hidden that they fail to enrich anyone's life, even your own!!

I'm not a poet or a great writer but I'm a person who feels a lot and I'm here to share about living a life at an age where traditions and modern culture juxtapose every persons life!!

This is an exploration of what I feel and why I feel so!! Hope you enjoy jumping into this Whirlpool called LIFE!!