Monday, February 12, 2007

Prejudiced

I've been getting alot of comments lately about the way I created this blog and " what made me do this" to qoute it exactly!!

Frankly I would like to put it on a harsh platter to all my readers(very few r there actually), Don't be prejudiced in your judgement about who and what I am just becoz you happened to read this blog. I mean yes I am what I write but I gotta tell you that I write wen i'm emotionally charged about something. It hardly means that I am a weakling who cannot stand up wen it is required. Also i'm not trying to be philosophical for anyone else's benefit( This was tol by a very close person and I needed to explain abt it). I just write what I feel or felt at that particular moment and although I do encourage any kind of comments I would urge You not to JUDGE me.

Through this post I would also like to thank all my friends who gave their honest and true opinions about this blog. Special thanks to my close pal, your words meant a lot to me( hope u get it that i'm talkin of u)!!!!!!!