Sunday, February 25, 2007

Just For Gags

The most amazing thing about my college is that most of the people I know in it suffer from a severe amnesia problem!! U might think it's very bad but actually it is a blessing in disguise.. It's a blissful way to enjoy life and tends to leave you happier than U eva wanna be!!

Most of the time early mornings is the best time to see the students.. It's like they have had the most amazing sleep and are so darn cheerful!! Full ear to ear flashy smiles which would bedazzle most of the toothpaste commercial makers!!

Anyways the moods lite and people enjoy.. then till lunch they get exhausted from the wonderful neverland they had been residing in and moods start to change!! nevertheless they still try to keep themselves together.. Till the end of the day they seem exhausted and a typical " Revital " advertisement maker would love them to act for him at that particular time!!

Jokes apart I truly think colleges are a great learning experience!! And my college is like heaven in the field of " Real Life Education" !!!! So anyone interested in finding out how U can maintain a smile no matter what and how to suffer from selective amnesia to improve the quality of your life do give my college a visit.. I bet U'll not regret the visit and truly I would love to show you around !!!!!!!!!

Till then take care!!!!!