Friday, February 9, 2007

Out in the new world!!


Your life seems to be running smooth and all's well in it!! You have the most amazing life and a group of frds which can be the envy of any teenager and that is the time wen the whirlpool emerges!!
The suction is very strong and its useless to oppose its flow. I too get dragged into it and wen I finally dare to look up I see a whole new world emerge out of nowhere, with only my family as the familiar faces. This new world is inviting and explorative and i dive into this new experience with the highest expectations.
New school and new set of friends or should I say classmates, for making friends became a tricky task. Very soon the charm and embellishments loose their glamour and all you can see is the hard cored ugly truth. Friends are there but why exactly you can neva be too sure of that, its like the new world had a very different set of dictionary from mine. It confused me and to avoid that confusion I buried myself into books and my family became my new set of amazing friends.
Where do you search for happiness when you are assured by your own peers that you are worth none??
This is where I changed my perspective!!!!
The World accepts you as you want them to, not the way they want. The reins of this life is in your hands and unless you foolishly hand over these reins to others no one can direct your happiness.The sooner we accept this fact the more fulfilling life would become!! I don't say easier bcoz life neva is easy!!
I'll end this article with these words
" Nothing looks good under the microcope.
When you feel a thing is ugly, its just you have come too close to truly appreciate its worth"