Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Way You Make Others Feel!!!!!!!!!!


Life is so amazing when You hearing awesome music and something great has happened in your life!!
I guess all of us are inspired to live a better and more fulfilling life because someone somewhere cares that this day you have smiled!! It is even better and fulfilling to know that you can and sometimes are a reason why some person decided to smile and give his or her life another shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I usually have been cribbing on this blog that my life has dished out only harsh stuff to me but that I realized is so untrue!! I've got amazing friends and even though I fight with them and sometimes they don't seem to get what I want but they are still fantabulous and these things somehow only brings me closer to them!!
Having an amazing family,comfortable life, whole bunch of opportunities open to me, stupidly cute and amazing friends, this all being too long with you seems to make me ungrateful......

I get up in the morning and the wonderful Hi Fi my Dad gives, my Mom's warm cuddly hug and the cheerful smiles of my siblings-they the smallest things ever but they get me through my day no matter what!! and if I can't then I always have Bani* by my side or Saanjh* to make me laugh or Baron* to just listen without any judgements at all!!!!!!!!!! Even when we have fought they smile when they see me!! Its wonderful to have good friends but its even amazing to BE an amazing friend!!!!!

So all those people out there who feel they don't have friends to witness their life.. for once go out there and first be a friend you would like to be friends with!! Maybe you'll get hurt on the way but don't give up easily coz in the end its worth it!!!!!!!!!!

This post goes out to all those wonderful people who make me feel special everyday!!!!!!!! Thanks a tonne!! U've made my world a better place to live in!!!!!!!!



P.S. The astericked names have been changed for privacy of the people concerned..